Monday, January 28, 2013

Enchilada Pie

This one is a true family favorite I grew up on this and I love it still to this day everyone I have made it for falls in love with it. It tastes just like regular enchiladas BUT without all of the work! Give them a try and let me know what you think! Its sure to please the whole family! 



Makes my mouth water and brings back so many memories thats what food is all about to me! 

What you will need:
1 package corn tortillas
1-2 lbs of hamburger
1 package of your favorite taco seasoning
1 small can enchilada sauce 
1 package of shredded cheese (or shred your own) 


What to do:
preheat oven to 350
Cook up your hamburger just like you would for taco meat, drain grease add taco seasoning
put enchilada sauce in a large bowl add about a half a can of water 
dip corn tortillas into the enchilada sauce and layer them into a baking dish 
put a layer of taco meat on top of the tortillas
top the taco meat layer with a cheese layer 
repeat until all of the taco meat is gone
usually makes about 3 layers
Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top
bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly 

you can top this with your favorite hot sauce or serve as is! 
Let me know how you guys like it! 
ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment