Monday, January 28, 2013

Ranch Oyster Crackers

This is such an easy snack I once again found this on Pinterest lol I'm addicted to that site, I seen this and thought well I love those Ranch crackers you get at the store so I gave this a shot and much to my surprise for how easy it was they was sooooo yummy they didnt last long thats for sure! Anyways if you like ranch you will like these! 


OK you are going to laugh at how simple this is! 

1 package of ranch dressing mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil 
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 box or bag of oyster crackers

Preheat oven to 250 degrees 
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl stir to coat all of the crackers 
Spread out on a baking sheet 
cook for 15 minutes stirring  every 5 minutes 
let cool and enjoy! 

Told you it was super easy, its not a long recipe so Im not doing a printable version of this one! Let me know how you like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment