Monday, January 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup Pie

Hello all! This is my first post :) 
I'm very excited about starting my own blog so bare with me as I learn everything seems there is a lot to learn, anyways lets get to it I found this recipe in a Kraft magazine and myself and my family LOVE this pie! 
Here is the recipe for it the photo is one that i took of this yummy desert sorry for the horrible lighting! the photo does NOT do this desert any justice you have to try it! Let me know how you like it! 


Peanut Butter Cup Pie

what you need

1 pkg.  (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup  plus 1 Tbsp. creamy PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
1 cup  cold milk
1 pkg.  (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
2-1/2 cups  thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
3 squares  BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate

make it

BEAT cream cheese and 1/2 cup peanut butter in medium bowl until well blended. Add milk and dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
MEANWHILE, microwave remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Cool completely.
SPREAD chocolate mixture over pudding layer in crust. Microwave remaining peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl 30 sec.; stir. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.

Enjoy!

Here is a printable form of this recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment